Scholarship of the Month: UNCF/Koch Scholars Program
Apply by May 14 to be considered for scholarship support up to $5,000 per year.
The UNCF/Koch Scholars Program (UKSP) is designed to teach students how to develop and apply an entrepreneurial mindset by exploring how the study of entrepreneurship, innovation and economics contribute to well-being for individuals, communities and societies.
Students who are competitively selected to participate in this program will receive:
- Scholarship support of up to $5,000/year
- Exclusive access to an online learning community about entrepreneurship, innovation and economics
- Mentoring opportunities and networking access
To apply for a UKSP Undergraduate Scholarship, an applicant must be:
- African American
- A high school senior applying to or admitted to an eligible four-year college or university OR a college freshman attending an eligible four-year college or university
- Cumulative 2.7 GPA or higher
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Interested in principled entrepreneurship, innovation and the economic way of thinking
- Committed to participating in the online community
- Committed to attending the all expenses-paid Annual Summit
Interested students should check the list of eligible institutions here.
May 14, 2018 11:59 EST