UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program Information
The 2017 UNCF/Koch Scholars Program Undergraduate Scholarship application is now open. Apply by May 1, 2017
What is the UNCF/Koch Scholars Program?
The UNCF/Koch Scholars Program (UKSP) is designed to teach students how to develop and apply an entrepreneurial mindset by exploring how the study of entrepreneurship, innovation and economics contribute to well-being for individuals, communities and societies.
Students in eligible fields of study, who are competitively selected to participate in this program may receive: academic scholarships, exclusive access to an online learning community, mentoring opportunities and world-class networking access.
The UNCF/Koch Scholars Program will provide scholarships to undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral students. For information about the graduate and post-doctoral scholarships, please continue to check this website for updates.
How Much is the UKSP Scholarship Award?
Students interested in submitting an UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program Undergraduate Application may receive up to $2,500/semester in scholarship awards for up to four years totaling up to $20,000 in scholarship awards.
What are the UKSP Undergraduate Eligibility Requirements?
Are you ready to explore how your understanding of entrepreneurship, innovation and economics can create value in your life and the communities in which you live? See below for the program’s eligibility requirements for rising high school seniors interested in applying for the undergraduate program:
- Be African American
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be a high school senior
- Have a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA
- Apply to or be admitted to, or enrolled in a full-time four-year college or university
- Pursue one of the seven eligible disciplines: Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering, History, Philosophy or Political Science
- Submit a current FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Be willing to participate in an online community throughout their academic calendar year
- Be willing to attend the annual UKSP summit
- Must have an interest in entrepreneurship, innovation and economics