Application Open! UNCF, iptiQ Offering One-Year Fellowships
iptiQ, a start-up company powered by Swiss Re, and UNCF are offering four, one-year fellowships, based in Boston, MA.
iptiQ are a fast-growing unit, established to deliver innovative protection solutions sold to consumers through a wide distribution network. Their mission is to reduce the protection gap by simplifying life insurance and making it more accessible so that people can protect themselves and their loved ones.
Join us for our Upcoming Webinar: iptiQ Americas Fellowship 2021
A fellowship opportunity providing a gateway for positions within Swiss Re group or other partner companies in the insurance industry.
Thursday, Feb 25, 2021
12:30 p.m. Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for the meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
What are the Fellowships?
The four fellowships are:
- Strategy and Risk Management
- Data Analyst
- Digital Distribution
- IT Development and Services
Who is Eligible?
- You have graduated within the last five years.
- You have an associate degree or a four-year degree.
- You are curious and flexible, with a collaborative mindset.
- You are comfortable with sharing opinions.
- You are practical and results oriented.
Click here to apply. Applications must be submitted by April 15 at 11:59 p.m. EST.