CodePath.org Technical Interview Prep Can Help You Get that Job!
UNCF’s partner, CodePath.org, is offering a free Technical Interview Prep course this summer, sponsored by Facebook.
Students pursuing computer sciences majors are invited to join a 12-week course that teaches how to ace a technical interview and land their dream job in tech!
CodePath.org graduates have received internships and jobs at hundreds of great companies including Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Lyft, etc.
Technical Interview Prep is taught by experts and professional engineers from CodePath.org, a non-profit from Silicon Valley that connects students to companies like Workday, Slack, Intuit, plus 50 other major tech companies.
CodePath’s Technical Interview Prep course features:
- Industry panels with professional engineers
- Mock technical interviews with professional engineers
- 10 hours of projects/assignments and remote instruction per week
- Complimentary one-on-one career coaching and personalized learning plans
- Participation in CodePath’s fall Virtual Career Fair with more than 50 employers. In 2019, 70% of students at the fair received technical internships.
Start the application process by completing the UNCF Interest Form.