Job Opening: Senior Relationship Manager, Panda Scholars Program – Washington, DC
Job Title: Senior Relationship Manager, Panda Scholars Program
Location: Washington, D.C.
The Online Content and Community Senior Relationship Manager will be responsible for the management and oversight of online curriculum development. He/she will be responsible for creating managing, designing, capturing, repurposing, and editing captivating content for the Student Professional Development Programs largely for the Panda Cares Scholars Program Learning Management System (LMS) online content.
The person will ensure the development of courses that meet the national student professional development standards while producing instructional, interactive materials that will be synchronized with high-quality video content. They will oversee the development of training materials including self-help documents, online tutorials, and other multimedia materials to assist students with the use of course management tools and other technologies. Performs other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Vetting curriculum for standards alignment and developing professional learning experiences
- Ability to create and manage learning content experiences in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Design and develop training materials for new hires and customer training.
- Write and maintain engaging content (website, blogs, email newsletters, social media, etc.) that informs and motivates Scholars
- Design, develop, and implement engagement activities designed to increase online community participation and to raise platform awareness, and to support online community growth initiatives by executing a communications plan and strategy which should include identifying subject matter experts for flagship programs
- Create and maintain a Community Content Plan for approved programs and drive content changes as appropriate by creating comprehensive content plans and schedules (for use with blogs, forum discussions, events, etc.), targeted at the interests of niche user segments within the online community and those that align with specific scholarship program themes
- Develop a structure for benchmarking, analyzing and measuring online community activities
- Collaborate with LMS providers to develop technical solutions to system errors and user questions while staying up to date on emerging technologies and LMS trends
- Deliver projects on-time in a fast-paced, innovative, entrepreneurial and constantly changing environment
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships throughout the organization to promote learning and ensure consistent content
Requirements and Qualifications
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic organization, managing multiple demands, and competing priorities.
- Proficient knowledge, experience and understanding of the administration of Learning Management Systems
- Excellent writing, editing, and grammar skills. Proven ability to simplify complex content into easy to learn chunks.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher. Proficient in learning new computer systems.
- Experience with using InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, such as Curriculum and Instruction, Professional Development, or Education is a plus.