Job Opening: Sr. Relationship Manager – Washington, DC
Job Title: Sr. Relationship Manager
Location: Washington, DC
The Senior Relationship Manager (SRM) of Learning Management Systems (LMS)/Data Reporting is responsible for managing designated program relationships within the UNCF/Koch Scholars Program (UKSP) that are complex in design including components such as the UKSP LMS (Schoology) and the Customer Relationship Management System (Salesforce). The SRM provides constituent engagement for the UKSP by uploading online curriculum, reviewing online activity, moderating community member conversations through the online curriculum, communicating appropriately (email, newsletters, etc.) with community members; monitoring the page and redirecting conversations to the appropriate venue; and troubleshooting technical issues. Review and assess participation data for online community members (scholars, mentors, etc.), develop summative reports for the online community, as well as award and track scholarships. The SRM will also assist with implementing other elements of the UKSP as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interface with UKSP Director to support the existing and new programs, which may include proactively seeking content and approval for desired pages and layout designs.
- Provide input for the mission, strategic imperatives, goals and objectives for the department.
- Provide content update and apply changes to online community pages and events.
- Create and implement content to the online community.
- Provide online community management planning and create regular roadmaps and status updates to share with key stakeholders.
- Create, implement and analyze engagement data designed to increase participation in the online communities and raise platform awareness.
- Develop online community participation and completion reports for UKSP scholars and mentors.
- Support activity growth initiatives by implementing and executing a communications plan and strategy.
- Develop scholarship and scholar tracking reports to determine UKSP scholarship distributions and scholar retention/attrition.
- Pull system activity reports, conduct analytics for engagement activity and track and analyze community metrics to drive strategic planning and illustrate the state of the community to internal stakeholders.
- Assess program information and feedback to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and present reports and proposals to donors for funding of new and continuing scholarship and institutional initiatives.
- Coordinate and deliver periodic surveys of assigned scholarships, internships and other related programs
- Develop marketing tools and strategies; identify communication modes and channels for target audiences.
- Support outreach and recruitment efforts as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience in online community, records management and social media management.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills: In depth experience using and uploading content and managing administrative functions of online content management systems. Ability to synthesize complex and diverse information to review and process program information; collect and research data from usage reports, design work flows and procedures.
- Other Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Familiarity with media and communications industry; how it works and what it takes to create, maintain and defend the organization’s reputation and positive brand recognition as a spokesperson for engagement with the online community.