Job Opening: Program Assistant, GMSP Operations – Washington, DC
Seeking Program Assistant to join collaborative, goal-oriented Operations team aimed at delivering top-notch service to college/university students, higher education administrators, and the public.
This opportunity offers variety in job responsibility and skill use. The ideal professional is experienced at multitasking, has strong communication skills (both orally and in writing), and is ambidextrous in their work style (e.g., agreeable to working independently as well as collaboratively on a team).
- Provide administrative support for scholarship renewal process.
- Enter receipt of documents in online file system for student records.
- Respond to scholarship program questions by telephone and email.
- Assist with in-house database management.
- Maintain online file system of student records.
- Prepare outgoing correspondence by postal mail and e-mail.
- Closely monitor scholarship renewal files.
- Assist with scholarship award calculation.
- Strong written and communication skills (customer interaction by e-mail and phone).
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently.
- Strong Mathematical skills for scholarship awarding assistance.