Oracle Developer Scholars Program Application is Live!
Oracle and UNCF are offering 20 scholarships and internships for the summer of 2020.
As the world’s #1 developer of enterprise software, Oracle technology empowers nearly half a million businesses to achieve more, faster and with fewer resources.
Software engineering interns may develop, debug, design and enhance software programs for web services, databases, applications, tools and networks. This includes writing code, completing programming projects and performing testing and debugging of Oracle software.
Oracle takes care of logistics and perks, so you can focus on projects and enjoy your summer:
- Excellent compensation
- Company-paid furnished housing with other interns
- Company-paid location transportation
- Company-paid roundtrip airfare to get you to/from your internship location
- Fun local experiences with your fellow interns
- African American, Latino, Native American and/or Women sophomores enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university
- U.S. citizen
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Declared major in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering/development
Submit a current resume via the online application that includes education, work history, extracurricular activities, honors, awards, community service and examples of paid or unpaid experiences coding; coursework and educational projects involving coding can be included.