UNCF, Cantu Beauty Offering Scholarships for Non-Traditional College Students
Cantu Beauty, in partnership with UNCF, are presenting four virtual webinars for non-traditional college students of color who attend HBCUs. The objective of the webinars are to help foster a positive mindset and life skills for participants to reach their fullest potential.
Register today; the webinars start October 20.
Eligible students who attend at least two of the four webinars will be invited to apply for one of 15 Cantu Beauty’s merit-based scholarships in the amount of $5,000 each.
Who is a Non-Traditional Student?
A non-traditional student meets at least one of these criteria:
- Delayed enrollment into college
- Active military or veteran status
- Financially independent
- Employed full-time while enrolled
- Have dependent(s) other than a spouse/is a single parent
- Earned a GED or Certificate of Completion prior to enrolling in college
- Attending college part-time
First, attend at least two of the webinars.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. The meetings are scheduled for 6 -7 p.m. ET on the following dates: Oct. 20; Oct. 27, Nov. 3, Nov. 10.