UNCF Partners with Hallo to Offer the Revolution Tech Summit
UNCF and Hallo, a digital events platform that connects university talent to top brands, are teaming up to launch a digital event series for Black students seeking careers in STEM. The UNCF Revolution Series aims to bring actionable career guidance to college students provided by leading corporations.
The partnership is presenting The Revolution Tech Summit 2.0, Feb. 9-11, providing a virtual opportunity for Black talent to advance. It offers an open and collaborative space for African American students, recent grads, and alumni interested in the tech industry and top brands to connect, engage in quality conversations, and build a mutually beneficial rapport.
During these three days, companies will present to students from a wide array of topics ranging from how they are implementing strategies to increase diversity and inclusion in the office to the state of their industry to how you can join them in pushing the needle forward in innovation and excellence.
- Attend live programming with operators from global brands: Netflix, Uber, Udemy, T-Mobile, and more!
- Gain exclusive insight into a wide array of career pathways in tech
- Preview and apply to upcoming internship and job opportunities
- Build your social capital by networking and engaging with hiring managers
- Give yourself an edge in this competitive job market
During each session, a company will host an online event to cover career pathways, academic prerequisites, and employment opportunities. Students will have the opportunity to engage directly with company representatives. In doing so, they will walk away with greater clarity into the company and potential career pathways.