Since 1869, Dillard University has been committed to providing students with a quality four-year liberal arts education. Dillard is a fully accredited private, historically black university. Currently, U.S. News & World Report ranked Dillard among the nation’s Top 20 HBCUs, based on comprehensive undergraduate studies. Dillard also was awarded a Top 10 Ranking in 2010 for liberal arts schools in the social mobility category, by Washington Monthly.
Dillard University Facts
- Dillard University adds 192 college graduates to the United States each year
- Forty-two percent of Dillard University graduates have jobs by the time they earn their diplomas
- Dillard University offers 21 degree programs and three types of academic degrees: B.A., B.S., B.S.N.
- Dillard University has a 38% six-year graduation rate
- 1,261 students were enrolled at Dillard University in the 2016-17 school year
- Dillard University has two signature programs—film and physics with 28 and 41 students enrolled in those majors
News and Events