If you’re passionate about helping more African American and other minority students get to and through college and want to feel daily that your work is having an impact, join us.
We’re the nation’s largest and most effective minority education organization and one of the world’s most highly ranked philanthropic organizations. We award more than $100 million in scholarships annually and have helped more than 500,000 students earn college degrees.
We’re also a great place to work. More than 15 percent of our employees have been with UNCF for more than 15 years.
UNCF AT A GLANCE
UNCF is committed to providing competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and disability insurance
- Nine paid holidays annually
- Vacation, sick and personal leave
- Flexible work options
- Section 125 flexible spending account
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer match
- Subsidized transit and parking
- Legal and identity theft protection
- Holiday savings club
UNCF CORE VALUES