Interdenominational Theological Center
The Interdenominational Theological Center (ITC) is a Christian Afrocentric ecumenical consortium of seminaries and fellowships that educates students who commit to practicing justice and peace through a liberating and transforming spirituality to become leaders in the church and local/global communities.
With an international reputation for producing outstanding clergy and a long-standing tradition of community outreach, the ITC is committed to academic excellence in training leaders, teachers, pastors and preachers with an exceptional dedication to serving the church and society.
- Gammon Theological Seminary: United Methodist
- Morehouse School Of Religion: Baptist
- Turner Theological Seminary: African Methodist Episcopal
- Phillips School Of Theology: Christian Methodist Episcopal
- Charles H. Mason Theological Seminary: Church Of God In Christ
- Richardson: Ecumenical Fellowship
To be the preeminent world center for Afrocentric theological engagement developing leaders to advance God's mission of love, justice and restoration in the world.
News and Events