Fidelity Scholars Program: Community Toolkit
Join us in using the community toolkit to promote the Fidelity Scholars Program within underrepresented and historically underserved communities. With your support, we can provide invaluable scholarship, resources and mentorship to empower deserving students to realize their potential. Together, we can break down barriers and ensure equitable access to educational opportunities.
Please share these community toolkit assets:
Social media graphics options:
Resources to Complete the FAFSA
The Federal Student Aid Department announced that the release of the new Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will now open no later than December 31. Fidelity Investments has partnered with uAspire, a non-profit providing support to high school and college students to access financial aid and navigate postsecondary systems through advising to offer the following resources to help you support students to complete the required FAFSA that will help to establish financial need and unlock financial aid.
uAspire Resources: Take advantage of these free resources that students and practitioners can leverage as they navigate the financial aid process. There will be additional/updated resources here in the new year. We’ve also posted specific resources for students and families on the “Get Help” section of this site.
- Practitioner Facing Webinar Series: uAspire’s Webinar Series is offered at no charge for counselors, mentors, and college access professionals who want to boost their knowledge and refresh their programming or practice.
- Getting Ready for Better FAFSA webinars with NCAN
- Blog Post – How to Support Students Through the New FAFSA Timeline
Check the calendar to find events in your community or webinars you can access.
- Register and attend an informational webinar
- Sign-up for office hours for help with completing your application
If you have questions or need additional help, check out our Get Help section. Get access to resources and tips, sign-up for office hours for 1:1 support or check out the FAQs to help navigate the application process.
Need materials shipped to you? Please click here to complete the FSP Influencer Form.