UNCF Walk App Makes FUNraising Easy
The UNCF National Walk for Education will be held in 32 cities across the country from now through February 2023 with several Walks taking place on September 17, 2022. In some cities, they will be in person, in others, virtual, and in still others, hybrid events. Whichever UNCF Walk you choose, it will be a day of fun, exercise, food and music for family, friends and colleagues. Do some walking, running, riding, dancing, eating and make it a day of fun for you and yours.
This year, in partnership with Charity Dynamics, UNCF has launched a new FUNraising mobile app, UNCF Walk, for both iPhone and Android users. The app allows you to integrate with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and WhatsApp and use them to spread the word about our Walks to your family and friends.
So come, join us as we raise funds to send thousands of minority students with unmet financial need to and through college. Visit the Google Play Store or Apple App Store today. Download the app and let’s get moving.
Download the new UNCF Mobile App — it’s easy!
1) Log in to your local Walk
Haven’t signed up for a Walk yet? Choose your Walk and register.
2) Start FUNraising!
Features of My UNCF Walk App?
- Use the same login info for the app and your Walk registration
- See real-time fundraising progress
- FUNraise with family and friends
- Say thanks using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, WhatsApp, text and email
- Keep your personal page fresh with your latest photos, stories, etc.
- Use your Fitbit and Apple Health