Help Your Child Succeed in School
As a parent or other guardian or caregiver, you care deeply about your child. You also play a key role in his or her education.
As such, you are best positioned to help your child succeed in school—and in life. While your child’s education begins at home, there are steps you can take to help your child succeed in school:
- Get to know your child’s teacher.
- Talk with parents of other kids in your child’s class.
- Attend school meetings.
- Know how your child is doing.
- Make sure your child does his or her homework correctly and on time.
- Help your child prepare for tests.
- Encourage your child to read.