UNCF Toyota Scholars: Two Opportunities to Apply
Two phases mean two opportunities for qualified students.
- Underrepresented minority students classified as sophomores or juniors
- Must be enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year public or private HBCU
- Must have a declared major or interest in STEM (eligible majors listed on applications)
- Must have a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
IMPORTANT: Applicants who meet eligibility criteria, but who are not selected in Phase I or Phase II, will still be invited to be a Toyota Scholar and receive access to program features.
Phase I Scholarship Application
Deadline has passed
Phase II Scholarship Application
Deadline is February 9, 2023.
Click here for full eligibility requirements and to apply
- 12-week paid summer internship at Toyota in summer 2023
- $7,500 merit-based scholarship
- Summer housing and travel to and from internship will be provided
- Resume review and one-on-one interview coaching available