Panda Cares First-Year Scholars
The Panda Cares First-Year Scholars Program is a one-time postsecondary scholarship for graduating high school seniors entering their first year of college.
Program Eligibility Requirements
- Eligible to receive a federal Pell Grant in the first year of college and have a demonstrated need as determined by the student’s college or university of enrollment
- Possess a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- A citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the U.S.
- Enrolled as a full-time freshman in fall 2020, attending a U.S.-located, four-year accredited college or university
- Reside at the time of selection in any of the following states or territory: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
Applications for 2020 are closed