“A mind is a terrible thing to waste, but a wonderful thing to invest in.”® Why not invest your time or money in better futures for young people in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine and around the country?
UNCF Boston is here to help you send a student to college and turn his or her life around. Located in the South End, UNCF Boston is charged with raising funds to support UNCF’s mission of getting highly motivated deserving students to and through college at UNCF-member institutions and more than 1,100 colleges and universities across the country.
“A Mind Is…”® Annual Giving Society
Fidelity Scholars Program: Now Accepting Applications!
Did You Know?
Each year, UNCF receives over 2,170 applications from New England area students needing financial assistance. More than 1,660 New England students are supported by all of UNCF scholarship programs.
UNCF Boston Staff
UNCF New England Leadership Council
“I support UNCF because I am inspired by students who work hard to attend and graduate from college.”
Managing Principal, Payden and Rygel
Keon T. Holmes, CFA
Co-Chair, 2019 -present
Managing Director, Cambridge Associates
- Kenneth Armstead, Principal, aPlus Management
- Farrah Belizaire, Manager of Diversity & Inclusion, Boston University School of Medicine, Division of Graduate Medical Sciences and Founder & Managing Director of Litework Events
- Corey Bowdre, CEO, The Bowdre Group
- Reverend Willie Brodrick, II, Senior Pastor Twelfth Baptist Church
- Gretchen Cook-Anderson, Executive Director, Ignite
- Sean Daughtry, Director in Technical Operations, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Alexander DeLeon, Vice President of Sustainable Investments, Wellington Management Company
- Lucyus Fevrier, Senior Communications Software Specialist, Tufts Medical Center
- Rachel Hinchliffe, Human Resources, The Baupost Group
- Ingrid Jacobs
- Dr. Terrell Y. Johnson, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Staff Physician, Boston Medical Center
- Rick MacDonald, Managing Director & Region Manager, Commercial Banking, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Anthony (Tony) Richards, II; Vice President of Equitable Business Development, Mass Housing
- Rebecca Rosen, Vice President, Director, Diversity & Inclusion, Human Resources
- Demetriouse Russell, Founder and Managing Partner, Venn Diagram Partners LLC
- Kenneth L. Turner, President & CEO, Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
- Derrick Young, Jr., Executive Director, The Leadership Brainery
- Christian Williams, VP of Technology and Disruptive Commerce, JP Morgan Chase & Co.