Empower Me Tour: Merit Scholarship Overview
The Empower Me Tour will be offering eight (8) merit scholarships at $2,500 each during the Career Readiness virtual event of September 24, 2021. This scholarship is a social media-based application for current UNCF-HBCU college students.
To apply for the virtual Career Readiness EMT Merit Scholarship:
- You must be a student currently enrolled at a UNCF-HBCU and in attendance the day of the event on September 24, 2021.
- Follow @UNCF, @WellsFargo, @BankofAmerica, @CoxEnterprises, @FedEx, and @ProcterGamble on Instagram
- Post a picture of yourself in your college gear and in the caption please answer the following question: How would this scholarship help you?
- Add the hashtag #EmpowerMeTour, tag the companies listed above, and make your profile public for us to find your post!
- Must post on September 24, 2021 between 9:30AM-12:30PM EST to be considered for the scholarship.
If selected as a winner, we will contact you to proceed to the next phase of the application and award processing. Funds will be sent to the college or university the recipient attends after confirmation of the student’s admission and enrollment.
Regional Merit Scholarship Details
The Empower Me Tour will be offering ten (10) one-time, merit scholarships at $2,500 each during the College Readiness virtual event.
To apply for the virtual College Readiness Merit Scholarship you will need:
- Most recent transcript with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher
- An essay of 500 words or less on “How the Scholarship Will Help You.”
EMT National Virtual Career Readiness
West Coast Region
POSTPONED UNTIL 2022
You must be a graduating senior in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, or Washington who is participating in the Empower Me Tour to be considered for the scholarship.