Empower Me Tour: Merit Scholarship Overview
The Empower Me Tour will be offering a number of scholarships and prizes during the Career Readiness event of September 30, 2022. This scholarship is a social media-based application for current UNCF-HBCU college students.
To apply for the Career Readiness EMT Merit Scholarship:
- You must be a student currently enrolled at a UNCF-HBCU and in attendance the day of the event on September 30, 2022. (Register for the event here)
- Post a picture of yourself in your college gear and in the caption please answer the following question: How would this scholarship help you?
- Tag @UNCF, @WellsFargo, @ProcterGamble, @FedEx, @GoldmanSachs, @WaltonFamilyFdn, and @ToyotaUSA in your picture on Instagram
- Add the hashtag #EmpowerMeTour and make your profile public for us to find your post!
- Must post on September 30, 2022 between 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. EST to be considered for the scholarship.
If selected as a winner, UNCF will contact you to proceed to the next phase of the application and award processing. Funds will be sent to the college or university the recipient attends after confirmation of the student’s admission and enrollment.
Regional Merit Scholarship Details
The Empower Me Tour will be offering a number of merit scholarships at $2,500 each during the College Readiness event.
To apply for the College Readiness Merit Scholarship you will need:
- Most recent transcript with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher
- An essay of 500 words or less on “How the Scholarship Will Help You.”